Missouri State Motocross
Missouri State Motocross
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Comments
 Who's the fastest???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 5

n2racing

7 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  6:33:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit n2racing's Homepage Send n2racing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This might be interesting to see what everyone thinks on this one. The boundries r Neb., Iowa, Ks., Mo., and Ok.. In the past 35 years we have had some of the best riders i have ever seen. Unforunately money or something else got in the way of thier dreams! I really believe Emig was not the only rider from around here that could have went on and became a champion. I know that the rider i will pick could have done it, no doubt in my mind. Guys like Smokin Joe, Bart and Jack Lambert have alot of choices on this.

Kirk Patterson

Gearhead

134 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  8:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gearhead's Homepage Send Gearhead a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe Jeff Emig was a step above anyone around here. Jeff was special. Just my thought, for what its worth.
Go to Top of Page

Turtleman

1183 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  8:50:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Turtleman's Homepage Send Turtleman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gotta go with Fro Daddy. Wasn't Mark Barnett from Iowa? Can't forget Guy Cooper.
Go to Top of Page

Sawblade

48 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  9:01:56 PM  Show Profile Send Sawblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Turtleman

Wasn't Mark Barnett from Iowa?

Barnett is original from the land of Lincoln.
Go to Top of Page

Dirteater

31 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  9:08:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dirteater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jeff Emig,Guy Cooper,Cliff Palmer,Denny Stephenson,Brian Deegan,Robbie Reynard,Johnny Marley,Doug Stone,Brian Stone,Bryan Emig,the Stallmans,Shoemaker,Jon & Jeff Hedden,the Lamberts,Little BO Snyder,Joe Burke,Shannon Niday,Andy Boyer,Chad Pederson,Tommy Dalton,Brad Sexton, Whispern Smith,Tommy Newman, and many more.
Go to Top of Page

772 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  10:11:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit 136's Homepage Send 136 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tommy Hahn

Go to Top of Page

SteveS

1295 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  10:16:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit SteveS's Homepage Send SteveS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lots of great riders from this area in the past, but I'm with Dennis on this one.

http://www.rapidgrafx.com
Go to Top of Page

Dirteater

31 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  10:26:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dirteater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Tommy Hahn, Dennis Jonon, Will Hahn, Robbie Smith, Trey Canard
Go to Top of Page

meyamo

4880 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  10:29:06 PM  Show Profile Send meyamo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
anyone remember mike mclain?????

brian "the blue blurr" shrout

get ready for moto-x at I-70 Speedway!!!!!!

KY has a new warming sensation personal lubricant......AWESOME!!

BUCKLE UP! It makes it harder for the Aliens to snatch you from your car

Go to Top of Page

Turtleman

1183 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  11:09:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Turtleman's Homepage Send Turtleman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not quite the list of accomplishments at a career level as Emig and Barnett. Or Guy Cooper. Sorry fellas.
Go to Top of Page

logan102

300 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  11:29:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit logan102's Homepage  Send logan102 a Yahoo! Message Send logan102 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
albee

Thanks to:Shannon Niday MX Schools,Shrouts Powersports,Freeride,M2R,Thor,Scott,Tag,Twin Air,Gaerne,ASV,EVS,Excel Rims/Hubs,HRP,Decal Works,Shannon Niday MX Schools,Motorex
Go to Top of Page

SuzukiRider340

50 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  12:08:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit SuzukiRider340's Homepage  Send SuzukiRider340 an AOL message Send SuzukiRider340 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cody Clark?

Go to Top of Page

Spinner

295 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  12:27:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spinner's Homepage Send Spinner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd have to say Emig. AMA 250 SX title, 125 national title, 2 x 250 national title, and numerous MX Des Nations wins.

Go to Top of Page

meyamo

4880 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  2:13:37 PM  Show Profile Send meyamo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i dont think he is asking who the fastest who made it. i think he is asking who are the fast guys that didnt make it. the ones that had a shot. but work, school, etc stopped them.

jeff schumacher. damn fast!!!!!

anyone remeber robbie peters????

hell jeremey mcgrath and i battled at ponca one year. i led him almost the whole race in the main. then fell 2 laps fromt he end........fun times.

brian "the blue blurr" shrout

get ready for moto-x at I-70 Speedway!!!!!!

KY has a new warming sensation personal lubricant......AWESOME!!

BUCKLE UP! It makes it harder for the Aliens to snatch you from your car

Go to Top of Page

Troy Sapp

652 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  2:27:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Troy Sapp's Homepage Send Troy Sapp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ben Heibel, Doug Stone
Go to Top of Page

Dirteater

31 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  2:39:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dirteater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I remember Brian Shrout leading the 125 nov. main Ponca 87 ahead of Mcgrath,Ricky Walker,Hank Walker,Mike Chamberlin,Jay Wagnor & he could of won it if he hadnt had problems! Good ride.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Missouri State Motocross © Missouri State MX Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000